Wednesday 1 April 2015

Things in My Bag

Now it's time I unpack any kind of things in my bag. These were my important things.. Jreng .... Jreeeeeng ..



The first and most important is the agenda.. Yup .. Agenda is the most important thing (even more important than the purse). Why do I always carry diary? Cause agenda is a reminder to my schedule and the notification of the plans in the following day. So the agenda is a must be taken everyday.

Next...

Items that must be taken is the purse .. Yup .. without the purse, what can I do????? The contents of the purse is important. Not because of the money (But still. Money important ;p). Because there are so many cards in my purse. They’re my identity card, college student card, atm, commuter line, e-money, there are many more. Most inopportune time ever was I left my purse behind. Luckily I was going to campus from my dorm. So after I took the classes I went straight back to my dorm.

And next..

Books. Books also an important thing that I must bring.So whenever I get bored I read a book. Sometimes waiting for the train or waiting people .. So .. I prefer reading book to doing nothing. The genre is free depending on my mood. It can be comic, romance novels, mystery novels, or etc. But there criteria that must be taken. The criteria are not to be thick or heavy and it isn't too big to put i a bag. Because I like to put in a bag whenever I finished or done reading (at that moment). So, I prefer to bring a book that is not too heavy.

The next important thing is....

Earphones !!!!!!!! Without earphones, it will be a long boring journey. In addition, the earphones also have other functions, to keep the phone safe. So if there is a pickpocket they will be easily caught. Because how the music suddenly stopped ??? !!!!! Fortunately until now I've have not and should not have happening.

Next!!!!!!

Hand-sanitize. This stuff will always be in the bag. Because it was never unpack as well. This is really useful if you have to eat greasy foods. Another function of the hand-sanitize is making scented hand. So if you pass the smell place, you just use hand-sanitize and cover your nose with your hands. So, you will smell fragrant from your hands..  :-D

The last but not least...

Umbrella. Lately after I were no longer in Depok, I often bring an umbrella. In the past, when I still lived in dorm I rarely brought an umbrella. But now I move back to Bekasi, I must bring an umbrella. However, sometimes I still forget to bring an umbrella. Especially if the previous day was rain, I’ll seldom to put it back in my bag.

Hmm. I think it that’s all my stuffs that I always carry. Actually there are many more items carried as well. Such as handkerchief, tissue, charger. But the stuffs are tentative depending whether I remember or not. Because I often forget to brought that things.
Yup.. That's it for this post... :-D

Enjoy your day !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment