Friday 17 June 2016

Question for you

One thought in my mind.. I've got this thought a few days later but i've been busy since. I wrote this through my mobile phone.

Have you ever questions anything that you dont get the answer yet? Well, that's my situation.. Up until now, I dont get the answer to make me understand.

Do you really need to impose even if he / she doesn't want it anymore?
What do you wish for? Are you that happy to see others suffer? Just because you dont get the happiness you ruin others?

What do you expect to?
You think that what you are doing are right things to do. But the truth is you make some horrible mistake. At that time hate wont grow. But, days by days as you push us to do what you think are rights, the hatred will grow. Sometimes I pity you for what you are doing.

There is a proverb that says sometimes holding on gives you more damage than let it go.

You said that what you are doing is to make the things right. Are you sure? Dont you just think what you are doing is based on your ego? Your selfish?

Can you just let us go? Or are you just a selfish *****? Trust me. Now, I really pity you for what you are doing. You wont ever get what you want. It's already ended since. Just keep holding what you think yours and I will keep what I think mine.

See you next post.
Cause the haters just gonna hate

No comments:

Post a Comment