Thursday 30 June 2016

Gossip Girls ~ Marginal Group

No... No.. No.. I'm sorry.. It was not about the TV Series called Gossip Girl that was started by "XOXO Gossip Girl". It was about me and my friends caught up somethings that we missed each other.

It was happen last Sunday, June 30th 2016 (so for someone that had ever said what I was doing every Sunday was meeting him you were totally wrong *****)

Here we are..
From Left to Right: Meili, Mayanti, Ajeng, Me
 It was been a while since we met last year or two year? Well I didn't remember exactly when we last met each other. As you know it was difficult for us to arrange the meeting because we've been separated and sort of busy our selves.

But finally we met!!!! Yeaaaay!

Finally, we could have breakfasting together before we'd been busy again. It was really a long time. I miss you guys. We've been friends since Senior High School (we were classmates and we were the marginal group XD). So here we were the marginal group had a meeting in Bekasi, our planet.

Of course as same as other girls we chatted up, well we were gossip as well.. XD
The funny thing was that we gossip after adzan because we didn't want to ruin our fasting. Silly right. Yeah at least, we gossiped after breakfasting.

I was and am really happy to see you guys. Actually I'm so speechless right now that I couldn't even write how happy I am.
Well, let me just write about the activities we had.

From Left to Right: Ajeng, Mayanti, Meili, Me


The fact was I was the one who caught up the things with them. Because I've been so far from them. Two of them were in the same college (different major) and one of them in other college. So here we were from Senior High School 1 Bekasi to UNPAD, UGM, and UI. But those didn't blocked us to gossiping others. XD
At first, we promised to meet at the avenue at Fish and Co around 4:30 PM. But, unfortunately there was no space for four of us so we had to find another place. And we stranded at Fiesta Steak. The queue for ordering the food was so long but fortunately we got seated and got our order.
Soon after the breakfasting, we were gossiping about our friends, our lives, our loves, and so on. Sorry for bothering the other customer because sometimes we got so excited.

Then after we had a fully stomach, we didn't forget to pray. Just the same with the restaurants the Prayer Room also crowded. Because of I wasn't praying due of girl's period, I was waiting for them outside the Prayer Room. Meanwhile I was waiting, I met other senior high school mates who actually I didn't remember their names (I'm so sorry for forgetting their names).

After a while, We were thirsty and decided to have some drinks. Lucky for us, the places didn't get to full like before (maybe due to praying time). Because of the cafe had only a few seated table, we could choose wherever we wanted to be seated. In addition, we changed the seat three times. Then, we chatted until 8:30 PM because we had some other arrangements.

Well, that was my story.
Of course we do take a wefie... here they are..
From Left to Right: Meili, Mayanti, Ajeng, Me

From Left to Right: Meili, Mayanti, Ajeng, Me

From Right to Left: Ajeng, Me, Mayanti, Meili

I miss you guys.. See you next meeting



No comments:

Post a Comment