Tuesday 14 September 2021

思い、思われ、ふり、ふられ (Love Me Love Me Not)

Hi there... Miss me?

I really want to give a review about this movie for a long time (since I watched this movie). However, I don't feel like to write anything. There are also many draft on my blog that I did not continue to write. To be honest, I write about this post on 16th July and here I am trying to continue this post on 14th September (wow... 2 months!!)

Let's talk about this movie, shall we?

At first, I do not know about this movie at all. I only know about the ost of this movie, called Gravity from bump of chicken. Here is the Youtube link for the song. I really love song. Thanks to someone who always played this song in his car. 

I will not give any detailed information about this movie. I will not be a spoiler. Hahaha... you should watch this movie by yourself. Unfortunately, I could not give you any link where to watch this movie. Please forgive me about that.

思い、思われ、ふり、ふられ or in English it called Love Me Love Me Not.

The story about two girls who were on contrary of each other, became best friends. Yuna was kind of a shy girl and little bit of afraid talking to stranger. On the other hand, Akari, she was a bright girl, in short, the opposite  of Yuna. However, thanks to Yuna assistance (entering the apartment), Yuna and Akari became friend. 

There is also two main male character in this anime. They are Rio and Kazuomi. Rio was Akari's step brother. Actually, they already knew each other before their parents got married. Kazuomi was Yuna's childhood friend. The only male-friend that Yuna could talk to.

If you already read the manga, the ending kind of different. It's not a big different, the anime does not really give the detail what happened with them at the end of the movie, while in manga, there is another continuation story after that.

At the end of the movie, they changed for good. Yuna became brave enough to talk with other people, she even confessed her feeling to the boy that she liked. Akari could also resolve their family problem and become more open to other people.

In my opinion, the anime is so light. There is not any complicated things that needs a deep thinking. It is a nice anime. I really like the illustration. The picture, every scene, the song, especially the mentioned above. It is a life story anime. We could relate their character into ours. 

***

Well, once again, I think you should watch the anime and listen to the song. Cheer... just tell me your opinion once you have watched the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment