Friday 21 August 2015

Meanwhile in Work's Time

I’m gonna tell you about my activity in this very right moment. Well, here I’m working in front of the computer. Thanks God, It isn’t all the time.



My team is mapping team. In this division, we provide the maps as customers needs. Then, we layout the maps into well informed maps as customers needs. The last steps, we package the maps to customers.
Sometimes we will get some hard times as the customers feedback that will always change. So there will be some update data and we need to change the whole maps.
It’s fun though. When you have good colleagues and a good manager, the work will be more enjoyable.

Maybe I like being here, maybe I don’t. If you asked me for change, I will take that opportunity. But over all, it’s nice to be here (because of you, eh?). In the end, I’m glad that I’ve ever been in this company in this division.

No comments:

Post a Comment