Sunday 13 December 2015

I'm on My Way

Have you ever given or be given excuses to people? I do believe that every people have been ever given or be given excuses.

For me the famous excuse that has been given to me is

I’M ON MY WAY

Yep. But where are you right now? Where is the way that you mean? Is that path same as my final destination or just a loop? When will you exactly arrive at final destination? No one knows. You are the only one who knows when it will happen. Sadly, you never tell how long it takes to arrive.

Can I assume that it means you will be coming very late or even not coming? Maybe, it’s just an excuse that you don’t want to meet me. I don’t mind spending my time waiting for but you have to make sure that you will definitely come. It’s your choice though whether you want to tell me how long I have to wait for you or not. Nevertheless, I will be waiting for you in disappointment.

However the meaning, it depends on every people’s mind. Sometimes it’s true that you are really on your way to meet people and sometimes it’s just an excuse to avoiding people.


Well, just for your information, maybe I’m on my way, too. But do we have the same destination? Well, no one knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment