Tuesday 29 December 2015

My Holidays (Dec 24th - Dec 27th)

Hey all...

I want to tell you about how I spent my quality holidays a few days ago which started on December 24th 2015 until December 27th 2015. Don’t worry, I will tell you in short.
Actually, I did nothing besides reading books and watching TV series. Yup, I didn’t watch the movie last holiday. I watch some TV series and read some books.

Well my first day of the holiday, I spent sleeping until noon. Because I was so tired and I loved to sleep on holiday. You could wake up at noon and didn’t feel guilty by waking up at noon. Lately, I’d been working until late and I’d never sleep before 12 a.m. So, I kind lack of sleep.

The next day, it should be Christmas day even though I didn’t celebrate it. I usually go to my uncle and aunty's house to visit them at Christmas (we have different religions), but this Christmas, I didn’t go because my mom was sick. We couldn’t leave her alone at home. Moreover, we renewed our house, so we had to look after the progress.

Thanks to the last holiday, I could take some rest. I woke up at noon, did some housework, and then watched TV series. It was the first time that I watched TV for many hours. Honestly, I’ve never done that before. I rarely watch television on days or nights. Well, since we renewed our house, our house was so messy. It was a kind of shelter. There are books everywhere, furniture which doesn’t belong in their places, and many more. So that’s why we couldn’t do many activities besides watching television. Kind of sad. But I really hope it could be done soon.

The next day was still the same as the previous day. I just spent my holidays watching television. I watched it with my mom and my sister. That was so nice because we were so busy on office days and we have other activities at the weekend such as my sis continuing her studies and me taking some courses.

Hahaha.. so overall, I just spent my holidays by watching and reading some books. But most of the time I watched TV series.

That’s all from my activities. Thank you for reading my unnecessary posting.

See you in the next posting.
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment