Wednesday 13 January 2016

My Day #1


Well, Today, I don’t know why, I want to write something happened this day.
Actually it was a foolish and stupidity. It was drizzle when I wanted to go home. Instead of waiting, I was just walking from my office to the nearest station. It was around 1.8 kilometers. Of course I got wet. Then, I went to the nearest restaurant to stop by waiting for the drizzle to stop. Unfortunately, the drizzle became heavy. Stupid of me, I ignored the drizzle and walked through the heavy drizzle.

Of course, I was lil bit soaked. Then, for the second time I stop by the housing security office waiting for the drizzle to stop. The second time I was lil bit patient. So, I was really waiting until it became light drizzle.

Next stupidity was I got lost. Today, I chose different path than the usual. Of course I got lost. I tried to look through map but I still couldn’t get the right path. So, I walked into narrow alley (only fit 1 person). After I was walking around, I found the main street. Phew, I was afraid of getting lost, tbh.

Well, the conclusions are don’t ever choose the different path from usual and don’t forget to bring an umbrella, yuri.

PS: I used to bring an umbrella but since I’ve resign from my first company, I really seldom bring an umbrella.


Okay, I will bring an umbrella tomorrow.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment