Friday 4 January 2019

2018 - closure

Well,
Hello 2019...

Today I want to talk about my 2018..

My 2018 was not good as I expecting. I really hope many things could happen in 2018.
There were so many things left unsaid and undone. There were also on the contrary. There were so many things that I wished that I did not said or do.

There were so many things that I really wish that I did before 2018 ended. I really wish I could travel more, be more grateful, be more honest about what I felt, be more hard working than I used to be, be more active about what I wanted to, and etc. <well, I could not list one by one though>

But life must go on. I could not regret for the things I've done or undone. So, lets hope, do, and pray the best for 2019.

Ps:
You may notice that I have been writing all of my post in English. The truth is sometimes I could not express my self in proper Bahasa that is why I prefer posting in English. Yes, indeed I am a coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment