Tuesday 22 January 2019

Level of Boredom

Hi..
Today's weather is not really good tbh. It was raining since morning and continuing with cloudy. It is still cloudy but at least not as cloudy as before.
Here is my thought today.

Have you ever feel sick about your routine? That you really wish that you have something else outside your routine? Yes, I feel that today. I feel that I have the same routine every working days. The some old routine again and again days by days.



Am I too ungrateful about what I have been receiving? I don't think so. I'm really glad for what I have had. I'm thankful about what have been given to me..

I just feel the same old routine. I really wish that I could escape the routine that I have been going lately. It seems like I could not stand anymore with this routine. I used to be bored about my daily routine in my previous. Somehow, I could overcome the boredom before and now, I couldn't. It's just so hard to emphasize the boredom in my mind.

Actually, I used to do these kind of things when I got bored before.
1. Take a long lunch with your friends;
2. Take a 15 minutes break and chatting with your friends in emergency stairs;
3. Do make up to boost your mood;
4. Go to movie with your team (including your supervisor);
5. Take a 15 minutes break to go around the building;
6. Visit your friends desk (if only he/she is not busy);
7. Do your blog;
8. Buy something in supermarket;
9. Listen to your supervisor story;
10. Take a leave once in a month;
11. etc.

Unfortunately, I could not do these kind of things anymore. Somehow the situation is not able for me to do these kind of things. Things are different now. I have to find other things to overcome my sick routine.

Do you have any idea? I'm really happy if you could share me the same situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment