Tuesday 16 April 2019

How loudly is your music?

Hey, Have you ever listened to music in your daily routine? At the office or everywhere? Whenever you work or commute or in your leisure time?

What do you think whenever you listen to music? Do you feel ease? Do you feel comfortable? Relax? or is it just complementary for your works?

Do you usually listen to them using earphones? Headset? or loudspeaker?

What kind of music do you usually listen to?

How high is your volume?
Do you always listen in high volume (high-mode)? low mode? or depends on the situation?


I always listen to music, when I commute, work, or else. Sometimes I even listen to music when I take a bath. Don't worry, the phone is safe though. 😀

Actually, I usually listen to the music in so-so volume, or in low volume. Therefore, if someone calls me, I could still hear them.

But lately, I've begun to turn up the volume. Usually, I would listen to music around 10 - 16 from 100 scales. But now, minimum 26 to 34 from 100 scales. No, I don't have impaired hearing. I could hear normally. 

I don't feel in any ease at this moment. There are many things that cross my mind. So many insecurities that I have. Hence, I only could benumb the voice inside my head using music. Moreover, it would a lot better if I could not hear the others. It's not annoying to hear what people have been discussed or talked between them, But, I feel uncomfortable. It feels like eavesdropping them. 

In this degree, music comforts me a lot.
Some of the music or the songs remind me of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment