Friday 4 September 2020

Korean & Japan Song during WFH

It's been a while... 

Hola...

Now, I want to give you some unimportant about my lately music... I just heard about this music a lot while working from home. It's nice... Especially at this time... When I'm thinking about you lately... I really waiting for you words... It's not related to work. In addition, even if I write up some number, I don't put any order about those music. I only put them for what I heard at this moment. Moreover, I do listen to them while writing about this post. 

However, to make it short, I will only put Japan and/or Korean Song for this post.

So, let's begin

 

1. BigBang - Let's not Fall in Love

I like and hear this music a lot due to my sister influence. She used to play this music a lot since the WFH period. Funny thing, despite of everything, I like one of their voice. That's why I don't mind to listen this music. Most of them have a good voice... (Peace for V.I.P).

If you want to know the song, you might want to hear from their official studio, you could search them in YouTube or click here to watch the music.

2. Leesang - Can't Breakup Girl, Can't Breakaway Boy feat Jung In

Yep, I like Gary since watching the Running Man. I felt sad when I know Gary resign from the Running Man. I don't really like the new Running Man. 

This is really an old song. But song never dies, right?

Well, if you want to hear the song, you could click here.

 3. Keyakizaka46 - Silent Majority

I like Yurina Hirate since I watch their music video in Futari Saison. Soon even without realizing, I really like about this song. I really like the meaning and also their dance. They are so energetic. Unfortunately, Tecchan (Yurina Hirate) must resign (not graduate) from this group. 

君は君らしく生きて行く自由があるんだ
大人たちに支配されるな
初めから そうあきらめてしまったら
僕らは何のために生まれたのか?

You could watch their song in here

4. Sunmi - Gashina

I heard this a lot in Running Man (used to). Then, I search the official music video. Next thing that I know, I quite listen to this song a lot... Hahaha... Sometimes I mimic the dance movement, especially when she does kind of shoot... Haha... Don't worry, I'm not really good not even close one... But don't worry, my mind told me that my dance is totally perfect... hahaha

You could watch the video here. You might also want to copay or do some TikTok with this dancing. Lol.

5. Lee Bada - Dreams

Have you watch Netflix serial called Was It Love? It is finished last Wednesday, 2nd September 2020. Only 16 episodes. I watch this serial because I like Song Ji Hyo and Son Ho-Jun. It is a nice drama. Light, because it is a drama. Yet, I don't quite agree with the ending and the Ji Hyo character. 

Nevertheless the song is really good especially this one. I like this song and I play this song a lot. So, check this out.

6. Zico - Any Song

This used to be popular in TikTok, because some people try to cover some part of the dance. Even some Korean Celebrities do the cover.

Can you do the cover to? You could check this to see the musical video. But only the official video not the dance. You might want to search by yourself about the dance. Show me once you've done that. 😜

7. Tackey and Tsubasa - Negai

8. Tackey and Tsubasa - True Hearts

These are super old song. I will put the comment as one. Because, once I heard Negai, I will play the other one (True Hearts) and also on the contrary.

 I've started listen to them since I was in Junior High School or even in Elementary School (around 6th grade). I like them because of Inuyasa. They played in one of Inuyasa ost. Then, I've started to listen their other songs. It is really hard to search this song. But finally I found them.

You could find them in 4shared. 

Actually I want to make it into 10 songs. But it's already 22:45 and I feel sleepy and tired. So, I will end up it here. 

Well, those are my songs that lately I play several times during my WFH period. What's yours?


Ps:

I mentioned TikTok several times. But I don't play or even installed the apps yet. I said "yet" because I don't know whether I will install or not. However up until now and until I change my beloved phone, I won't install that application due to my limited phone memory. However, sometimes I enjoy watching others TikTok video especially the one who mimic about the SPG Z*r* and else. Because what he did is really similar. Thumbs up for you. 👍

2 comments:

  1. My favs:
    Perfect from Ed Sheeran for beautiful relaxed mood during WFH
    Lovers on the Sun by David Guetta for energized mood during WFH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice. I also like to listen to Ed Sheeran - Perfect. Hope you could enjoy your WFH.

      Delete