Tuesday 25 June 2019

Diary Diet #1

Hei all,

I want to write some post, about my weekly activities. (I write it on Monday, 17th June 2019 and I really hope that I would post and write the second part weekly). So, forgive me if the truth it takes longer than I think today.

Ps: well, I didn't do it for several days ago? Why? Simple answer. The diet was kind of failed. Since I was so stressed several ago. So, every day was kind of cheating days to me. Forgive me. I will try harder to post about diary diet (even if no one cares about my diet or my diary or both.. :p)

It is not an ordinary activity... It's all about the DIET that lately I always think about...
Okay... Currently, I write the introduction while I'm at the office at lunchtime. Then, I'll write the rest tomorrow morning or perhaps (if I'm not lazy enough) this night.



Thank God, that I'm not lazy this night. I will think that this is part of my journal to lose some weight. So, first of all, I will reveal my body measurement to you. Then, each day, I will measure and tell you. So you might see the progress of my activity.
My target? Of course, the short term target is for my Friend's Wedding. Since I will become one of her bridesmaids AND I already put the gown material into the tailor, I have to maintain my body. Of course, I want to be fit into the gown. I already have the first fitting. I don't want to ruin the gown.

So here is my body measurement:
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 51.5 kg

Yep, I gain 1.5 kg after Ied Fitri. Before Ied Fitri, My weight was around 50.1 and the lightest was 49.8 kg. Yep, I've ever hit the 49 kg even if it was 49.XX (hahaha).

Well, according to WRP website (check this link) I have a normal body mass index. My body mass index is 19,92. My ideal weight is 46 - 57 kg. Yeah, I know I already into my ideal weight. But I really want to lose some weight. Because I feel so unhealthy if I reached above 55 kg. To be honest, I've ever hit 55 kg in my life. Last year, my weight is 55 kg and almost reached 56 kg. Last year was the heaviest ever in my life. To be true, I feel so lazy to do activities, I feel tired after a long walk, I was easily sweating and so on.

Thus, I am determined to lose weight by doing exercise and a healthy diet (perhaps :p). My target is around 47 kg. I choose to exercise rather than reducing food intake. I might be okay to forget some meals such as breakfast or lunch or dinner, but I couldn't bear to not eat some snacks. To this extent, I will have a healthy life.


Well, exercise to be fit not to be skinny. Skinny is a bonus eh?? Well, whatsoever I want to hit 47 kg. Don't care what you people say.

Moreover, in my office, all of the colleagues are really concern about weight. Most of them are males. But they're really concern. To be honest, I could not bear to be fat around them. So, you might judge me whatever you want. Don't care.

Day 1: 17 June 2019

Okay... Let's see...
I will pretend this is the first day I do the exercise and so on.

So, this morning, I did some exercise, I played hula-hoop for 15 minutes. Then I took a bath and went to the office.

In the office, I rarely ate some snacks. But I had breakfast around 9 a.m, pempek around 3 pieces. Yet, I skipped lunch. Not because of having a diet, but I wasn't kind of mood to have some lunch. There so many things in my mind (I wish I was kind like this every day so I would lose some fat easily).

Then, at night I played hula-hoop for 30 minutes. Based on the article that I've read before, 30 minutes hula-hoop could burn 150 - 300 calories. After that, I continued weightlifting for both hands (using dumbbell 2 kg each for both hands).

For dinner? I substituted my meals with WRP on the go, coffee flavour. After I drink the milk, I felt kind of lose appetite because I was kind of full. I drink around 7 p.m.

Hungry? No. I don't feel hungry at all.

Fell tired?? Of course, I am, now. So let's continue tomorrow.

Day 2:

Okay... Actually, I write this part on the third day.
Well, let me first tell you the detail about current measurement.

Height: 160 cm
Weight: 51 kg

Yep, already lose some 0.5 kg.

This morning I didn't do any exercise since I had to deliver some cakes to the previous office.
I only did the exercise at night. I played hula-hoop for 28 minutes. Why didn't I do the 30 minutes exercise? Hell yeah, thanks to some bugs. I was scared enough of them that I could not continue the exercise.
But... I continued to weightlifting for both hands (using dumbbell 2 kg for both hands) around 60 times each hand.

For dinner? I substituted my meals with WRP on the go, strawberry flavour. Thanks to some problem that I had to face last night, I didn't feel hungry at all.

Feel tired? Tired, of course, no. Mad or angry? hell yeah.

---

For the rest of the days, I would just tell you about my measurement.
I really apologize. I could not keep my daily diet since I was so lazy and wanted to give up.
I want to give up not because I didn't lose much (as a matter of fact I gained some). But, I was so stressed. I ate and ate in the day time, evening snacks, brunch, late night and many many times. I even ate some fried snacks that I had to avoid. 
So here are the rest of my measurement.

---

Day 3:

Height: 160 cm
Weight: 51.6 kg

Day 4:

Height: 160 cm
Weight: 51.3 kg

Day 5:

Sorry, I didn't measure this day.

Day 6:

Height: 160 cm
Weight: 51.3 kg

Day 7:

Sorry, I didn't measure this day, too.

***

As the summary, last week I tried to drink WRP to go but failed. In the end, I didn't drink for a couple days. On the contrary, I ate dinner and had some late night snacks (Sorry not sorry).
But, I still did some exercise such as 30 minutes hula-hoop and weightlifting for both hands. I even gradually added the count for both hands.
Lately, I also did some exercise using 30 days of fitness challenge apps (you can download the apps in app store or play store). But I only did the Full Body workout.

I write and post on Tuesday, 25th June 2019, which means, I miss the deadline (it supposed to be on Sunday, 23rd June 2019).

Overall, I like the exercise even if sometimes I felt so hard and so lazy to do the exercise. But I always keep in my mind. It's okay how much my weight is. I'm just trying to be fit (at this moment). 

That's all from me. See you in the next post...







No comments:

Post a Comment