Saturday 29 June 2019

Top 10 Music Recent Songs Yuri, 29th May 2019

Hey All...
For you.. yes you are... who else??? Should you ask again when the reality is you??

Happy Fasting!!!!!!

Okay, now I want to post something that really it's not important. Could you guess???
Yep, that's right...

drumroll... drumroll... drumroll... drumroll... drumroll...

Top 10 Music Recent Songs Yuri 2nd Edition
on 29th May 2019
on 29th June 2019
(Upsss... 1-month delay... Sorry not Sorry) 



Tadaaaaaa!!!!

Notes: I could not rank them. So basically, they have the same rank. If I put the song in the 5th call it doesn't mean the song is in 5th rank. (But, who am I to judge the music?? ---_____---)

Here they are...

1. 7 Rings - Ariana Grande

Well, thanks to my friend, Ratih. She told me this song when we had met before. We talk about many things. One of them is our problem. We talked a lot. Then, some sentence slipped from her mouth. "if only, I could be like one of Ariana Grande song". I asked her what kind of song the next day. She told me it was the 7 rings from Ariana Grande. I tried to hear the song and I kinda like the songs. Especially the lyric about

"Whoever said money can't solve your problems
Must not have enough money to solve 'em"

Well, it's kind of shady but I think it's quite good though the whole lyrics.

Moreover, I like the lyrics and the song. It's kinda ear-catchy for me. Therefore, this song, 7 Rings, should list in my top 10 Music. I listen to this song recently.

Notes: If you ever think the money could not buy you some happiness... Please contact me personally, and I would be glad to give you my account and receive some happily. Feel free to transfer. At least, I would be misery in such a savage way. :p



2. Mad Love - The Script

Of course, the script has to get into my list. :D
I still remember that time when I saw The Script Concert in Jakarta, Kota Kasablanka on 10th April 2018 (cmiiw). How could I forget the moment I could see them live and in close up look. Actually not really that close and they don't sing this song (Mad Love). I wish they sang this song. But, they sang all of my favourite songs (Tbh, all of their songs are my favourites). So? I was okay with that.
The reason I like about this song is I like one of their lyrics.

"Who's turn is to start the fight?"

No offence to this song. It is not related to my own experience or so whatever. I feel like even if this song talks about the couple who always have a fight, somehow they are still madly in love with each other.

Also, I like these parts of the lyrics.

"Whoever said if you love someone, you should set them free
They don't know shit about you and me
'Cause I won't let you go, no, I won't let you go."

It kinda reminds me of something though. But let it be my little secret, okay?

Unfortunately, it doesn't have the music video yet. But the song is really good. You should try to hear this song.

3. Decalcomanie - Mamamoo

Do you know about Korean music? Yes, this song is one of them. It is a Korean girl group band called Mamamoo. I knew them since they appeared in one of the Running Man session. They are not the guest in that episode, though.

Here is the link if you want to see the music video.

I could not tell you about the lyrics since it is a Korean language and I don't understand any. (well screw me, I thought I could google the lyrics, but it is in hangul mode. Okay, let me try the translation first. Okay, I give up. You might find the translation in their music video or else).

The reason I like this song is because of the music. I like the music, every time I hear this song as if I want to do the dance as their dance.

4. Lonely Together - Avicii ft Rita Ora

So? Let's be lonely together, shall we?
I often sing or listen to this song whenever I feel like "Screw tomorrow, we've got big tonight (even if that is not at night)". I like this part of the lyrics. It is the ref.

I might hate my self tomorrow but I'm on my way tonight
At the bottle of the bottom, you're the poison in the wine
And I know I can't change you and I, I won't change.
I might hate myself tomorrow but I'm on my way tonight
Let's be lonely together

It might have some many interpretations about this song. Such as, it's about a toxic relationship with alcohol or with someone. But, I just feel that this song fits me when I know exactly what I will regret, my decision, my action, my habit, or else, but I just keep going to make that mistake. I know it is stupid. But hey, it is not a mistake unless you do the mistake, right?
Well, you are indeed a fool if you do the same mistakes more than one... gosh... --___--

Hence, that is the reason why I like this song.

5. Perfectly Perfect - Simple Plan

Of course, Simple Plan is my favourite band all the time. My whole life... :p
I like the song. Especially the whole lyrics. You might find the lyrics in here (to be true, I always use this website to search some lyrics).

Maybe,
You'll never see in you what I see
The little things you do that make me go crazy
I'm not crazy
You're perfectly perfect
Someday,
You're gonna see you're beautiful this way
And that you're always gonna make me go crazy
I'm not crazy
You're perfectly perfect to me

Sometimes human might have low esteem. Especially if we compare ourselves with others. Sometimes, we feel that we are small. We are nothing compare to others. But, do you know? That you are perfectly perfect for your someone. For your loved one. Because they will love you just the way you are. Your everything, even if something that you might find annoying in you, is what they like the most about you.

I also love the official music video. It always makes me smile every time I see the video. Check it out (Simple Plan - Perfectly Perfect).

Everyone has their own story. Everyone has their own way to meet someone.
The truth, I really want someone to sing this song to me especially from the deepest of your heart. I really love this song.

You're Perfectly Perfect to Me

6. Make It Right - BTS

It is the same as Mamamoo, I couldn't read Hangul or speak Korean. I only know a few of them (you could count with your hands).
The reason I like this song is the songwriter, who is the songwriter? Ed Sheeran writes this song. Moreover, I like the music in this song.

Here is the link if you want to listen to their music. Check this out. Then you will understand the reason I like their song, especially Make It Right.

I like this part of this song when they sing in English (even if TBT, that is the only part that I understand... :p)

I could make it better
I could hold you tighter
그 먼 길 위에서
Oh you're the light

7. Arms Open - The Script

I like this video. The video is dedicated to for a charity named Sense of Home.

I can't unfeel your pain
I can't undo what's done
I can't send back the rain
But if I could I would
My love, my arms are open

So when you feel like you can't take another round of being broken
My arms are open
And when you're losing faith and every door around you keeps on closing
My arms are open

In real life, sometimes we couldn't undo what happened to other people. But, If we are aware enough, we could help them. Mentally or Physically.
Even if we could not help others at least we don't have to make them more miserable than before. By listening to others, just listening, only listening to their story, sometimes it helps. It works better. Some people don't need the advice or else, sometimes, what they need is time to listening to them.

8. Sparkle - Kimi no Na wa (I don't know the exact singer)

I like the music from this song... Actually, I don't really understand the lyrics since it's using Japanese language (hell yeah. Of course, it will use Japanese. It's Anime!!!)

Well, without further talk, please listen to this song and you will understand what I mean with good music. Check this out. Don't forget the use the subtitle in this music video so you will understand a bit about the lyrics.

It is one of Makoto Shinkai Movies 'ost called 君のなわ or Your Name (in English). Well, I will write a review of the movie... Wish me luck... --__--

9. Girls Like You - Maroon 5

Maroon 5 is one of my favourite band. Of course, I would listen to their songs. But lately, I often to listen to this song. If you check the music video, there are many girls in their official music video.

I don't know why. I don't understand either. But every time I listen to this song, I will always remember about you. That's why it will be included in my list.

Maybe it's 6:45
Maybe I'm barely alive
Maybe you've taken my shit for the last time, yeah
Maybe I know that I'm drunk
Maybe I know you're the one

Maybe I'm thinking it's better if you drive

(Cardi B)
Not too long ago, I was dancing for dollars
Know it’s really real if I let you meet my mama
You don’t want a girl like me I’m too crazy
For every other girl, you meet its fugazy
I’m sure the other girls were nice enough
But you need someone to spice it up

Sorry, I don't have any other reason to listen to this song beside I will remember about you.

10. One More Time One More Chance - Masayoshi Yamazaki

I love this song. I really love this song so much. Words could not describe how I love this song. Yes. Absolutely. This song will always remind me of you. You. Yes, you are. Definitely you. You. Is there anyone else besides you?

This song is one of the OSTs from Makoto Shinkai Movie, 5cm per second. Yes, I have the review. Check my post about the review (here).

One more time one more chance if I could see you again. Whenever I listen to this song, I feel kind of low. Yes, I often listen to this song when I have low esteem or thinking of you. While I'm on the train or somewhere else, I've ever thought about you. .What do you do now? Have you had breakfast/ lunch/ dinner? Have you woken up yet? Last but not least, do you think about me too?

いつでも捜しているよ どっかに君の姿を
向いのホーム 路地裏の窓
こんなとこにいるはずもないのに
願いがもしも叶うなら 今すぐ君のもとへ
できないことはもう何もない

すべてかけて抱きしめてみせるよ

(English Translation from Anime Lyrics)

I am always searching somewhere for you
Opposite of the house, the other side of the alley's window
Even though I know you won't be here
If my wish is to be granted, please bring me to you right now
Betting and embracing everything 
To show you there's nothing else I can do

Here is the music video.

***

Well, that is all for my this top 10 music recent. What do you think about those songs? Do you like them? What kind of music do you like?
Do you any suggestion for my next songs?



Notes:
Actually, there are many songs that I like. Not only the 10 of them. But, those are what crossed in my mind when I write this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment