Saturday 29 June 2019

Diary Diet #2

IT'S HARDER THAN I THOUGHT




That's true. It's harder than I thought to keep daily routine exercise, keeping my diary (so I could post about my diary diet weekly), taking care of my food, and etc...

Yes, I'm hungry. But at this moment, at this time, per 29 June 2019 at 10:43 p.m. I'm very full. Hahahaha... I only ate 1 pastel this morning. Then, had a super late lunch at 5 p.m. (But, it was all you can eat grill, oh ya... reminds me that I have to give the review)...

Out of topic, here is the review...

I ate at Gyu-Kaku Restaurant for the standard buffet.
Even if it was Saturday evening, the restaurant was quite empty. There were only 5 or 6 tables include us (mostly 2 people for each table).
The service was amazing. The waiters/ waitresses were really helpful. The food did not take a long time to serve. They noticed when our glass was empty and they would fill them up. They were also quick to clean up the empty plate and asked us if there were something we would like to order or else. They would replace your grill bar without being asked.
The food was perfect. The meats were tender. We ordered mostly everything besides the chicken. The dipping sauce was good. Takoyaki was delicious. I do really like the dessert for both ice cream and the pudding.

Okay...
Now back to business. My Diary Diet part 2.
Here is part 1. You might want to compare maybe whether my diet is worked or not or else. Diary Diet #1

Notes:
As usual, I don't write them detail per day since I didn't write any. Yes, I don't do daily writing anymore. But, for this week, I keep in my mind to measure everything (I hope).

***

Day 1: 24th June 2019

Height: 160 cm
Weight: 51.2 kg

Day 2:

Height: 160 cm
Weight: 50.9 kg

Day 3:

Height: 160 cm
Weight: 50.5 kg

Day 4:

Height: 160 cm
Weight: 50.6 kg

Day 5:

Height: 160 cm
Weight: 50.7 kg

Day 6:

Height: 160 cm
Weight: 51.4 kg

Ya ya ya ya... I know I should lose some weight, but on the contrary, I gain some weight. But this is because I ate all you can eat buffet. I ate a lot of meats. Once again, sorry not sorry. I felt satisfied and so happy that I could the delicious food (Yes, I overcome my stress or everything through food, so the fatter I am, the xxxxxx I am.. you know the blank right? No need further explanation though.)

Day 7:

Height: 160 cm
Weight: ??? kg

***

Okay... Since I catch some flu. I could not continue the diet for a couple of days...
Up until now, 2nd July 2019. I did not exercise yesterday and might not exercise either today. It's been a week that I didn't drink any WRP Diet program or else. Yeah, I forgot actually. I hope that I don't forget to drink the WRP for tonight as a dinner meal.


***

Summary:
I'm trying so hard to keep my posting weekly. But I will always try too... To be honest, I finish writing this post on 2nd July 2019... at the office...
Well, in the end, my progress (7th July 2019) my first target, my friend's wedding. I will post a picture of myself using the gown. Wish me luck.

I'm not sure that I will hit my target, which is 49 kg. Since I'm still around 50 - 51 kg.

Thank you... See you... 😘


No comments:

Post a Comment