Monday 19 October 2020

Day - Afterthought #4

Hey, it's almost the end of October 2020. What have you done so far this year? I know there is a pandemic happened and yet, we don't know when it will end. I live in Indonesia, where the case is increasing day by day. You could check that on your own.

However, I won't talk about what happened in my country, whether about the pandemics or the viral Omnibus Law. I only want to share the thoughts that I have lately. I know it's called Day - Afterthought, but I post it in the evening. Hehehe, I was working this afternoon, that's the reason why I post this in the evening. 

I scrolled the timeline today and saw something.

"Timing is everything"

Indeed, timing is everything. Sometimes timing is bad, sometimes is good. Timing is the one thing that I hate and also I love. Sometimes I said "Nice, timing!" with enthusiastic and on the other hand, I will say with a Lil bit curse.

For me, a lot of things happen this year. Up and down. Right and Left. Smile and Frown. Sad and Happy. Right and Wrong. I could say that those all happened because of the timing. The timing made me into this situation. Could I call you a destiny? No. For me, timing is different than destiny, or is it?

Occasionally, a good thing might happen to you, but the timing is suck. You wear fine clothes, and you meet him, but, however, your transportation has finally arrived and it's empty. So, you don't have a chance to say hi, you don't have a chance to ask him anything. That's suck. Another example, you already sick with your working environment, you're wandering around, then meet someone in your past either your friends or previous colleague, they give you information about a new opportunity. That's nice. What nice timing.

Although, I might not have any chance to meet you this year. Will there be any timing between us? To talk with you again in person. To meet you once again in real life, not between some technology called video call.

I don't know whether it is timing or not. Lately, I keep myself busy, lately, I just want to get rid the pandemic news or anything related out of my mind, then, I also make some distance between you, to pursue what I called ikigai (I haven't read that actually). Then, it strikes me like the thunderbolt and here I am, thinking about you again. If you might, I need that explanation. I wish I could get some better explanation and the reason for what happened. The only things left in my mind is WHY??? WHY NOW? Why must it happen now? In this pandemic situation? Why? Why?

But, hell yeah, timing plays perfectly.

So, will you explain that to me? You know what I really want to hear/read.

Here, a Haiku for you

As the timing plays along
A rhythm comes in my mind
Will I ever hear them with you again?

No comments:

Post a Comment